Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Silver Corner: Quelle Surprise!

So I come home today to find the familiar signature white and gold embossed carrier bag sitting pretty in my living room. I peak inside at a box wrapped in the same beautiful white and gold design with a small thank-you note from non other than Silver Corner! They have been kind enough to send me a little something as a form of gratitude for the little post I did about them last week! Thank you Silver Corner, you shouldn't have, it's such a sweet gesture :)



Giddy with anticipation I rip open the paper wrapping to reveal a Rosenthal Studio-Line box...
and inside, this totally gorgeous and swoon worthy porcelain Vibrations Vase!

The pictures don't do the vase any justice! Heart...
thank you again so much Silver Corner :)

I also have the pleasure of announcing that starting Saturday 21st May 2011, Silver Corner will open it's first branch in Salhiya Complex (M2, Elevator 4, shop 15). So the next time you're gift shopping in Salhiya make sure to pay them a visit!

To see more of these beautiful creations, please check Silver Corner's facebook page here.

Silver Corner is located in Salmiyah, Al-Hamra Building, Hamad Al-Mubarak St. Tel: +965 25736209.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...