Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Traffic in Kuwait City



What is going on with traffic in K-town? I have noticed the streets getting unbelievably clustered with cars bumper to bumper ever since spring break was over; a 10 minute drive has now turned into a 30 min drive! 


Did the number of people eligible for a drivers' license triple since spring break? Has there been an overnight cure for agoraphobics (who might constitute a huge percentage of the population - which I highly doubt)that made them head to the streets and make up for lost time? Or maybe the number of car sales skyrocketed with the KD1000 as downpayment and everyone is out showing off their new wheels?


Whatever the reason, I believe it is time for me to start a " I need a helicopter asap because i cannot keep my road rage under control anymore" fund. Donations are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...