Monday, February 14, 2011

My Fantasy Entourage

If I were to create my own entourage, it would comprise of the following (real & imaginary) people:

1. Larry David - because he is the king of comedy




2. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian - because I like a little mischief and drama in my life




3. Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl - just because




4. Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller - heart her and her witty humor




5. Stephan Colbert and or Jon Stewart (whoever is available) - for their smart humor and to keep things interesting




6. Pheobe Buffay from Friends - 'cause she's such a lovable flake




7. Bradley Cooper - do I really need to say why?




and that my friends, is how I roll. Ofcourse being the fickle person that I am, this list is subject to change without notice.

Who would your list include?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...